Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Will I Meet You In Vegas?

My apologies for a third post on PPC Classroom. If PPC/affiliate marketing is of no interest to you, then just scroll down - lots of other things below.

I signed up myself for PPC Classroom. I was really pleasantly surprised to see that you get immediate access online to the contents of the DVD plus a ton of bonuses and tools. Basically you can get started right away. The only cost for the program is the shipping & handling.

As I mentioned in a previous post, when you sign up, you will also get a free ticket to their Vegas event at the end of May. I love Vegas, so it's a good excuse to go there.

Let me know if you'll be attending!

Orders for PPC Classroom have been moving pretty swiftly. I'm not sure when they will be shutting it down so if you've been on the fence or want to know more, I suggest taking a serious look at it now.

P.S. We're experimenting on our side with different simple sites - one we just put online coincidentally is a Vegas Guide. No aff/CPA stuff there yet.

No comments: