Whether you love or hate Twitter lists, it's likely that you'll agree one feature that would make it much more useful is the ability to follow someone's list. There is a way to do it - and the great news is that it will take only a couple of minutes.
There are 2 ways to do this - short way:
1. Go to http://tweepml.org/ and create an account if you don't already have one then log in.
2. On the main page is a box "Follow a Twitter List" - copy and paste the URL for the list - for example: http://twitter.com/SharonHayes/music-blip-etc/members
3. Click on the "Follow" button & it will create a page where you can choose who you would like to follow.
Here is the results page for the above http://tweepml.org/@SharonHayes/music-blip-etc
Here are the steps for the long method:
1. Go to http://tweepml.org/ and click on the yellow icon "add it to your site"
2. In the "Enter Twitter Users Box" put in the full URL of the list you want to follow. For example: http://twitter.com/SharonHayes/inspirational/members
3. Click on the "find" button next to where you entered the URL. It will then populate the box below with all of the users from the list.
4. If this is just for you to follow a list, you don't really need to worry about a description. If you want to share the list with your followers I suggest putting a description in.
5. If you have an existing Tweepl account, you'll need to enter your information in the box otherwise you can create an account.
6. Tweepl will use OAuth to verify your account with Twitter.
7. You'll need to verify your account if you haven't use Tweepl before.
8. Boom - you can now go to the list URL and follow everyone at one time.
Here's an example of the list I set up for my "inspiration" list:
Note: as of writing this, Tweepl.org can only import the first page of members of a list. Hopefully they'll figure out a way to handle multiple pages in the future.