Thursday, June 30, 2011

Canada Day on Empire Avenue

Empire Avenue is giving out a special achievement and bonus eaves to all players who invest in 10 Canadians from now until July 3rd (GMT). These can be people you already invested in or brand new people. There is no minimum number of eaves required.

As a Canadian, I've been getting non-Canadan EA players asking me for suggestions on who to buy. I thought it might be useful to put together a list. So let's go:

Dups - the CEO of Empire Avenue
John Gushue - with CBC - an early Empire Avenue evangelist and a super nice guy
Michelle Gudz -a self-described geeky running vegan foodie
Eleanor Thibeau - one look at her avatar and you know she's interesting
Jerry Aulenbach - I don't know Jerry, but for the BACON lovers out there, he's a buy!
Kevin - a Montrealer who is a cool dude and hovering around the 100/share mark
Janis La Couvée - a super friendly woman from Victoria, BC.
Cendrine Marrouat - just look at her graph and you'll see she's soaring!
Stu Rader - you won't find much friendlier than Stu on EA! Nice divs & consistent.
Girlfriend Social - Amanda is a networking goddess. Every woman on EA should know her!

Of course, there's me too :) You can find me here. I found out today - just in time for Canada Day - that I'm now #1 in all of Canada for weekly earnings.

There are thousands of great Canadians you can find to invest in on Empire Avenue. This selection was more or less randomly chosen. (Please don't be offended if I didn't include you!)

Have a happy Canada Day!

Sharon

P.P.S. Feel free to recommend your favorite Canadian on Empire Avenue in the comments :)

1 comment:

Cendrine Marrouat said...

Thank you very much for mentioning me, Sharon!